Above are some pictures I took the other day when I went out with Nikki and Holly. I played around with the colors and textures in Photoshop.
June 5, 2009
summa summa summa time!
I'm about 3 weeks into summer break. So far I've spent most of my days hanging out with Leo and Maverick. Sadly, with the lack of human contact I find myself conversing with the pups more often than a sane person should. Then I make my way to either the gym or Barnes and Noble which aren't too bad. Both keep me active and inspired, not to mention distracted form the worry of being broke. With an open schedule I find myself overwhelmed with creative thoughts. (Unfortunately my mind says go but my body says no... as usual). With that said, my goal is to finish a list of projects I have put together for the summer. I'll keep you posted with my progress. Right now I'm going to fill out my financial aid papers and work on Alfonso's logo.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment