It's amazing how the weeks can fly by fast when the days seem to go so slow. I had mentioned in my last post that I was filled with creative thoughts and was motivated to follow through with finishing them. Unfortunately some personal matters have caused me to forget about it all and I've been hanging out in my room clicking on the computer all week. I can't stand for boring repetition any longer! I must break out! Today I have work, then I'm heading to an old friend's graduation party. Summer school starts this week and I'm happy because it will keep me busy and my gears turning. Of course I will continue to work on my list of things to do. In fact I finished one thing from my list earlier this week and that was to do touch up painting around the house. Kudos to me.
June 14, 2009
Road block
It's amazing how the weeks can fly by fast when the days seem to go so slow. I had mentioned in my last post that I was filled with creative thoughts and was motivated to follow through with finishing them. Unfortunately some personal matters have caused me to forget about it all and I've been hanging out in my room clicking on the computer all week. I can't stand for boring repetition any longer! I must break out! Today I have work, then I'm heading to an old friend's graduation party. Summer school starts this week and I'm happy because it will keep me busy and my gears turning. Of course I will continue to work on my list of things to do. In fact I finished one thing from my list earlier this week and that was to do touch up painting around the house. Kudos to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment